How does virtual football betting work?
Betting on virtual football is much like betting on any other virtual sport. If you know your real sport’s bets, you pretty well already know your virtual ones. All the bet types are the same as they would be in a real game, but virtual games are a bit more predictable, which makes this type of betting much more lucrative if you know what you are doing. All of the handicaps and odds found in the virtual sports books represent stats for players and teams playing in the real world. The benefit here is that since these stats are the only factors going into the equation, it is easier for the punter to predict an outcome.
Football Betting Types
There are many strategies for virtual betting that can be used to optimize your experience with the game. We have compiled a list of some of the more popular ones to aid you in your quest of becoming a successful virtual sports betting aficionado.
- Single Bet – This bet is the simplest bet that you will find. The player bets on the outcome of one game.
- Combi Bet – In this bet the player can wager on multiple games at the same time, but all of the outcomes must be favourable for the bets to win.
- System Bet – This bet strategy is similar to the Combi Bet in that multiple games can be bet on simultaneously, but with system bet, if three of four games are won a profit will be paid.
- Multiway Bet – Multiway bets allow the player to place more than one bet on a particular game. To cut down on risk, the player can bet on different aspects of the same game.
What Are The Game Choices?
There are just as many games in the virtual sector as there are in the real world lists. Since the virtual games are modelled after real teams and players, it is not difficult to find virtual renditions of your favourite teams on the virtual game lists. The list of virtual games and leagues is very large, but most betting sites will provide books on the following categories:
- Premier league
- Champions League
- Europa League
- World Cup
- European Championship – Overall Winner
- Assorted International Clubs
- Is virtual betting secure?
- Do the odds displayed for each team provide a clearer picture of who will win the match than they do in real life?
- Can I bet on virtual football all year round?